The old saying “you get what you pay for” is a short and highly accurate answer to the question: why to use an accredited professional photographer?
An Accredited Professional Photographer is:
- assessed and Proven – Accredited members are judged by an assessment panel to ensure that each accredited member achieves and maintains an expected level of craftsmanship,
- operates a registered business,
- has liability insurance, as appropriate to their business,
- agrees to follow the AIPP Code of Professional Practice and AIPP Terms and Conditions of Membership,
- agrees to abide by the AIPP Accredited Membership Business Requirements,
- experienced – every Accredited Member must have a minimum of two years industry experience before applying for Accreditation,
- skillful and creative, with the ability to get the job done on time and on budget,
- an active member in the AIPP Continuous Professional Development (CPD) program. All accredited members must take part in workshops and seminars throughout the year to ensure they continue to develop along with the industry.
If you are interested in more information about the Australian Institute of Australian Photography (aipp), please refer to aipp.com.au